Homely Food - Healthy Basic Crepes Recipe , Hello mother and cysts of all, how are you all, come back this time to meet again with the current admin will share information that will be very beneficial to the cyst and the mother of all.
Still in the concept of recipes and drinks, this time we will discuss about the title of the link http://homely-food.blogspot.com/2015/02/healthy-basic-crepes-recipe.html
Cuisine and food is indeed not going to end if we explore especially with a variety of very diverse menu we can learn one by one. No wonder a lot of mother and cyst in time now certainly adept at cooking because more and more knowledge about food, beverages and recipes - recipes else.
Okay hopefully what the admin share this time there is order and do good for my friend and direct all readers, we see a complete review of Healthy Basic Crepes Recipe
• 1 cup white whole wheat flour
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup low-fat (1%) milk
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 1/2 cup blueberries
1. Whisk together flour and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Gradually add milk and water, stirring to combine. Mix in salt and beat until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Tilt pan with a circular motion so batter coats the surface evenly.
3. Cook crepe until bottom is light brown, about 2 minutes. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook other side. Serve hot with yogurt, maple syrup, and blueberries.
Servings : 04
Well how mother and cysts all, pretty easy and simple is not what is listed above, may be beneficial for all buddy.
Thank you for visiting this blog and do not forget to share and comment yes mother cyst. So what could be the admin for about Healthy Basic Crepes Recipe. and Have a Nice Day