Homely Food - Pizza Rolls Recipe , Hello mother and cysts of all, how are you all, come back this time to meet again with the current admin will share information that will be very beneficial to the cyst and the mother of all.
Still in the concept of recipes and drinks, this time we will discuss about the title of the link http://homely-food.blogspot.com/2015/02/pizza-rolls-recipe.html
Cuisine and food is indeed not going to end if we explore especially with a variety of very diverse menu we can learn one by one. No wonder a lot of mother and cyst in time now certainly adept at cooking because more and more knowledge about food, beverages and recipes - recipes else.
Okay hopefully what the admin share this time there is order and do good for my friend and direct all readers, we see a complete review of Pizza Rolls Recipe
• 2 quarts canola oil for frying
• 1 egg
• 3 tablespoons water
• 1 (16 ounce) jar pizza sauce
• 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1 (14 ounce) package egg roll wrappers
How to Cook :
1. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Whisk egg and water together in a small bowl.
2. Combine the pizza sauce and pepperoni in a blender or food processor. Process until pepperoni is well chopped and the sauce has thickened. Transfer sauce to a large bowl, and stir in mozzarella.
3. Lay out one eggroll wrapper on work surface. Place 1 tablespoon filling at the bottom center of the wrapper, leaving 1/2 inch border on each side. Lightly brush the wrapper edges with the egg mixture. Fold over both sides; roll up to encase filling in wrapper. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
4. Deep fry pizza rolls in batches until crisp and golden brown, 5-9 minutes.
Serving : 10
Well how mother and cysts all, pretty easy and simple is not what is listed above, may be beneficial for all buddy.
Thank you for visiting this blog and do not forget to share and comment yes mother cyst. So what could be the admin for about Pizza Rolls Recipe . and Have a Nice Day