Homely Food - Sweet Potato Bread Pudding Recipe, Hello mother and cysts of all, how are you all, come back this time to meet again with the current admin will share information that will be very beneficial to the cyst and the mother of all.
Still in the concept of recipes and drinks, this time we will discuss about the title of the link http://homely-food.blogspot.com/2015/02/sweet-potato-bread-pudding-recipe.html.
Cuisine and food is indeed not going to end if we explore especially with a variety of very diverse menu we can learn one by one. No wonder a lot of mother and cyst in time now certainly adept at cooking because more and more knowledge about food, beverages and recipes - recipes else.
Okay hopefully what the admin share this time there is order and do good for my friend and direct all readers, we see a complete review of Sweet Potato Bread Pudding Recipe
3 cups sugar
3 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
3 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups mashed sweet potatoes (from 1 large boiled, peeled and mashed sweet potato)
1/3 pound butter, melted
1 quart milk
1 cup (5 ounces) raisins
1 pound stale French bread cubes, cut into 1/2-by-1/2-inch cubes
1 1/2 cups pecan pieces
How To Prepare :
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large glass or nonreactive bowl using a hand mixer, beat the eggs. Slowly beat in the sugar, then beat in the pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Beat in the mashed sweet potatoes until thoroughly combined, then beat in the butter. Add the milk, beating until all of the ingredients are completely and thoroughly incorporated. If using a stand mixer, transfer the custard base to a large glass or nonreactive bowl.
2. Using your hands, mix the bread cubes and raisins into the custard base. Cover and refrigerate the mixture overnight.
3. Shortly before baking, heat the oven to 275 degrees. Thoroughly stir the mixture, making sure there are no white spots of un-soaked bread (it is fine if the soaked bread breaks down somewhat as you stir), and check to see that the raisins are evenly distributed.
4. Pour the mixture into a lightly buttered 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Lightly scatter and press the pecans onto the top of the pudding.
5. Bake the pudding until it has puffed and the custard is set in the center, about 70 to 90 minutes. Remove the pudding to a rack to cool for 2 hours before serving.
Service : 12-16
Well how mother and cysts all, pretty easy and simple is not what is listed above, may be beneficial for all buddy.
Thank you for visiting this blog and do not forget to share and comment yes mother cyst. So what could be the admin for about Sweet Potato Bread Pudding Recipe. and Have a Nice Day
Source: LA Times