Homely Food - Country Apple Dumplings Recipe , Hello mother and cysts of all, how are you all, come back this time to meet again with the current admin will share information that will be very beneficial to the cyst and the mother of all.
Still in the concept of recipes and drinks, this time we will discuss about the title of the link http://homely-food.blogspot.com/2015/02/country-apple-dumplings-recipe.html
Country Apple Dumplings Recipe
Okay hopefully what the admin share this time there is order and do good for my friend and direct all readers, we see a complete review of Country Apple Dumplings Recipe
• 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
• 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
• 1 cup butter
• 1 1/2 cups white sugar
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle Mountain Dew
How To Prepare :
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Cut each apple into 8 wedges and set aside. Separate the crescent roll dough into triangles. Roll each apple wedge in crescent roll dough starting at the smallest end. Pinch to seal and place in the baking dish.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in the sugar and cinnamon. Pour over the apple dumplings. Pour Mountain Dew™ over the dumplings.
4. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
Servings : 16
Country Apple Dumplings
Thank you for visiting this blog and do not forget to share and comment yes mother cyst. So what could be the admin for about Country Apple Dumplings Recipe. and Have a Nice Day