Homely Food - Cheesy Bread Recipe, Hello mother and cysts of all, how are you all, come back this time to meet again with the current admin will share information that will be very beneficial to the cyst and the mother of all.
Still in the concept of recipes and drinks, this time we will discuss about the title of the link http://homely-food.blogspot.com/2015/01/cheesy-bread-recipe.html.
Cuisine and food is indeed not going to end if we explore especially with a variety of very diverse menu we can learn one by one. No wonder a lot of mother and cyst in time now certainly adept at cooking because more and more knowledge about food, beverages and recipes - recipes else.
Okay hopefully what the admin share this time there is order and do good for my friend and direct all readers, we see a complete review of Cheesy Bread Recipe
1 tube Pillsbury French bread, unbaked
1/4 cup butter flavored oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 Tablespoons yellow cornmeal
2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 Cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 teaspoon parsley
How To Prepare :
1. Preheat oven according to french bread package.
2. Combine oil, garlic salt and garlic powder, brush over the bread.
3. Sprinkle corn meal on top of the bread and then flip over.
4. Put cheeses on top of the bread, sprinkle with 1/2 of theParmesan, parsley, and remaining butter.
5. Bake bread according to the package until cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Allow cheese to set for a minute.
7. Cut bread width-wise into 1 inch slices.
Serves : 4
Well how mother and cysts all, pretty easy and simple is not what is listed above, may be beneficial for all buddy.
Thank you for visiting this blog and do not forget to share and comment yes mother cyst. So what could be the admin for about Cheesy Bread Recipe. and Have a Nice Day