Homely Food - Garlic Tart with Cream Cheese and Spinach Recipe, Hello mother and cysts of all, how are you all, come back this time to meet again with the current admin will share information that will be very beneficial to the cyst and the mother of all.
Still in the concept of recipes and drinks, this time we will discuss about the title of the link http://homely-food.blogspot.com/2015/02/garlic-tart-with-cream-cheese-and.html.
Cuisine and food is indeed not going to end if we explore especially with a variety of very diverse menu we can learn one by one. No wonder a lot of mother and cyst in time now certainly adept at cooking because more and more knowledge about food, beverages and recipes - recipes else.
Okay hopefully what the admin share this time there is order and do good for my friend and direct all readers, we see a complete review of Garlic Tart with Cream Cheese and Spinach Recipe
I frozen pie crust
1 garlic bulb (about 10 cloves, unpeeled)
1/2 cup parsley
1 cup spinach
6 oz. cream cheese
4 oz. half-and-half cream
3 eggs, beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
How To Prepare :
1. Pre-bake the pie crust according to manufacturer's instructions. Cool. Simmer the garlic cloves until soft, about 25 minutes.
2. Drain and cool. Mash to a paste and remove the peels. Cook the parsley and spinach in water until tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible and chop finely.
4. Mix in the garlic paste and spread the mixture evenly over the bottom of the pie crust.
5. Mix thoroughly the cream cheese and the cream. Add the beaten eggs.
6. season with salt and pepper.
7. Pour the egg-cheese mixture over the parsley-spinach-garlic paste and bake at 350 degrees F until set, about 25 minutes.
Well how mother and cysts all, pretty easy and simple is not what is listed above, may be beneficial for all buddy.
Thank you for visiting this blog and do not forget to share and comment yes mother cyst. So what could be the admin for about Garlic Tart with Cream Cheese and Spinach Recipe. and Have a Nice Day