Homely Food - Creole Sauce Recipe, Hello mother and cysts of all, how are you all, come back this time to meet again with the current admin will share information that will be very beneficial to the cyst and the mother of all.
Still in the concept of recipes and drinks, this time we will discuss about the title of the link http://homely-food.blogspot.com/2015/02/creole-sauce-recipe.html
Cuisine and food is indeed not going to end if we explore especially with a variety of very diverse menu we can learn one by one. No wonder a lot of mother and cyst in time now certainly adept at cooking because more and more knowledge about food, beverages and recipes - recipes else.
Okay hopefully what the admin share this time there is order and do good for my friend and direct all readers, we see a complete review of Creole Sauce Recipe
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 cup chopped carrot
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 (14.5 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes with liquid, chopped
2 cups water
1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
1 bay leaves
1-1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
1-1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1/2 pinch saffron (optional)
1/2 pinch dried oregano, or to taste
1/2 pinch dried basil, or to taste
1/2 pinch dried thyme, or to taste
1/2 orange zest
1/2 cup white wine (optional)
salt and ground black pepper to taste
How To Prepare :
1. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in celery, onion, green bell pepper, carrot, and garlic; cook and stir until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Stir tomatoes with their juice, water, chicken bouillon cubes, and bay leaves into the vegetable mixture.
3. Stir in red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, saffron, oregano, basil, thyme, orange zest, and white wine.
4. Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until the flavors have blended, at least 1 hour. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
5. Allow the sauce to cool completely.
N.B Sauce can be frozen up to 3 months before using.
Well how mother and cysts all, pretty easy and simple is not what is listed above, may be beneficial for all buddy.
Thank you for visiting this blog and do not forget to share and comment yes mother cyst. So what could be the admin for about Creole Sauce Recipe. and Have a Nice Day