Homely Food - Baked Potato Soup, Hello mother and cysts of all, how are you all, come back this time to meet again with the current admin will share information that will be very beneficial to the cyst and the mother of all.
Still in the concept of recipes and drinks, this time we will discuss about the title of the link http://homely-food.blogspot.com/2015/01/baked-potato-soup.html.
Cuisine and food is indeed not going to end if we explore especially with a variety of very diverse menu we can learn one by one. No wonder a lot of mother and cyst in time now certainly adept at cooking because more and more knowledge about food, beverages and recipes - recipes else.
Okay hopefully what the admin share this time there is order and do good for my friend and direct all readers, we see a complete review of Baked Potato Soup
1/2 medium brown OR yellow onion, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
1/3 cup flour
1 quart chicken broth
2 cups half-and-half
7 to 8 medium potatoes, baked until tender, peeled and cut into small cubes
Seasoned salt and garlic pepper to taste
1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 to 1 1/2 cups crumbled cooked bacon
1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
How To Prepare :
1. In large soup pot, cook brown onion in butter over medium heat until tender.
2. Blend in flour until smooth; cook 1 minute, stirring. With wire whisk, slowly whisk in chicken broth and half-and-half until smooth; cook, whisking until smooth, over medium heat until mixture boils.
3. Boil, stirring, 1 minute.
4. Reduce heat to low.
5. Add potatoes & Season to taste with seasoned salt and garlic pepper.
6. Finally Heat through a few minutes.
7. Divide soup into 6 soup bowls. Garnish with rows of Cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon and green onions. 8. Serve immediately.
Servings : Makes 6 .
Well how mother and cysts all, pretty easy and simple is not what is listed above, may be beneficial for all buddy.
Thank you for visiting this blog and do not forget to share and comment yes mother cyst. So what could be the admin for about Baked Potato Soup. and Have a Nice Day
Source: The Recipe Secret Forum